What makes you a great fit for this role
You're awesome at
- Managing the interchange of data between the server and the users and translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application.
- Designing the overall architecture of the web application and evolving it to ensure maximum performance and stability.
You'll be improving & responsible for
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Experience developing e-commerce websites
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience
- Proficiency with content management systems, including WordPress and Drupal
- Payments integration using Stripe
- Experience with Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento
- Dedication to innovative, sophisticated designs and collaborative problem solving
- Experience planning and developing websites across multiple products and organizations
Apply for this job
479 Jessie St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
© 2020-2022 Cradlewise, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.
Made with ❤ by Tech Savvy Parents