What makes you a great fit for this role
You're awesome at
- Designing and writing test automation scripts
- Using test automation frameworks
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
You'll be improving & responsible for
- Investigating problems in software as a result of testing
- Working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions
- Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols.
- Designing and installing software databases.
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults
- 2-4 years of experience in Automating app and software testing
- Good understanding of version control principles, preferably using git.
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or allied fields
Apply for this job
479 Jessie St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
© 2020-2022 Cradlewise, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.
Made with ❤ by Tech Savvy Parents