What makes you a great fit for this role
You're awesome at
- Communication with everyone involved
- Detailed oriented thinking, planning, understanding critical paths
- Hyper multi-tasking and prioritization
- Quality control
You'll be improving & responsible for
- Organize procurement and factory workflow to meet specifications and deadlines.
- Monitor production to resolve issues.
- Sourcing of components.
- Draft contracts with factories and vendors.
- Draft quality control standards.
- Identify new processes/geographies/factories/vendors for lowering costs. Travel will be necessary. Sometimes for several months in a go.
- Organize logistics for international and domestic shipping.
- 3-4 years of relevant working experience
- Proven experience as production manager
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
Apply for this job
479 Jessie St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
© 2020-2022 Cradlewise, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.
Made with ❤ by Tech Savvy Parents