What makes you a great fit for this role
This role is for someone who thoroughly enjoys software engineering, and at many levels of the stack from backend to mobile UI. You will be working on the Android Mobile App that controls and monitors the cradle.
- Native Android app development
- Graphical visualization of sleep analytics.
- Local and remote video streaming.
- App to cloud and device connectivity for control.
You'll be improving & responsible for
- App frontend + Backend.
- Working on bug fixing, code optimization and performance improvements
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Obsessively testing, optimizing, and improving app stability and performance
- Experience working with AWS cloud is a big plus.
- Good understanding of UI/UX principles and Android UI development. You are expected to code for both front-end and back-end deliverables.
- Experience using Web Services and Data parsing using JSON , XML etc.
- Familiarity with the latest web technologies like REST API, MQTT and other server-side principles.
- Strong network programming fundamentals.
- Experience with Kotlin and RxJava is a big plus
- Strong in Android Java. Great understanding of thread management, memory management and other aspects of Java for mobile application development.
- Experience and passion to built great user experiences
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent understanding of optimization and performance issues across Android software layers
- Build robust UI which works well on different screen densities and interactions that result in delightful experiences.
- Experience submitting and releasing applications to the Google app store.
BS / MS in Computer Science