Head of Operations
8 - 10 years experience, USA
Develop strong working relationships with our engineering teams and key suppliers to assure cost, quality, and delivery targets are met.
- Manage Logistics : Ocean Freight, Fulfillment, Warehousing, Last mile delivery.
- Order Management : Post purchase order management, RMA, Reverse Logistics, tracking, interfacing with Customer Support.
- Sourcing : Work with suppliers in Asia to procure components and raw materials as per forecasts, Contracts and BOM pricing negotiation, discovery of vendors
- Manufacturing : Coordinating with the factory for quality checks and production.
What makes you a great fit for this role
- 8 to 10 years of related experience in supply chain, production, materials management, material scheduling, or purchasing in a manufacturing company.
- Experience with PLM tools to set up processes.
You will be responsible for
- Setup and manage logistics, warehousing, last mile delivery and reverse logistics.
- Be the supply chain conduit between engineering, operations and Asia supply chain partners to assure material deliveries at factories on-time in the right quantity
- Develop comprehensive supply chain strategies to support prototype to mass production of consumer electronic products
- Perform regular supply vs. demand analysis for critical materials to identify potential supply risks and inventory exposures by aligning supply chain processes with product development project plan milestones and the mass production ramp-up plan
- Owner of RFI’s, RFP’s and RFQ’s – ensuring all commercial terms are agreed and documented.
- Ensures NDA, SOW’s and Master Purchase Agreement are positioned appropriately before business is initiated.
- Lead the vendor selection process with engineering teams.
- Monitor current category market conditions, technology roadmaps and identify supply/demand challenges and opportunities.
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask, comfortable with ambiguity and work in a fast paced environment.
- Previous experience growing a D2C brand/ecommerce/consumer electronics products.
- Previous experience with chipset sourcing from distributors in Asia.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 100% employer contribution for medical/dental/vision insurance
- ESOPs and results oriented work environment.
Apply for this job
479 Jessie St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
© 2020-2022 Cradlewise, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.
Made with ❤ by Tech Savvy Parents