VP Marketing (Community and Brand)
6 - 7 years experience, USA
- You will be the first key hire in the Marketing team and as the US leader, working directly with the founders
- You will be responsible for hiring and building the Marketing team in the US
- Build a strong brand presence, content pipeline and an engaged community, drive strong word of mouth & organic growth
- Manage key strategic demand generation campaigns to achieve sales targets.
What makes you a great fit for this role
- 6-7 years of marketing experience.
- Proficient with marketing tools – email marketing, content marketing, blog management, social media management, etc.
- Experience building and growing a community
- Master brand strategist and an obsessive focus on the end user
You will be responsible for
- Be responsible for brand strategy, positioning and expression through the written word and design formats
- Champion our community and aggressively grow, implement strategies and tactics to grow followers and convert them to users.
- Drive measurable word-of-mouth growth. Be responsible for organic growth, generate leads through content, virtual events and by building and engaging a passionate community.
- Manage PR and outreach programs. Build a strong ecosystem driven by trust and loyalty through ambassador programs, influencers, mommy bloggers and experts in the field.
- Create a content strategy and build a scalable, efficient pipeline to drive engagement with our target audience.
- Work closely with growth marketing to amplify reach.
- Incubate and grow partnerships with other organizations to drive brand awareness.
- Build trust, loyalty and referrals
- Previous experience growing a D2C brand
- An entrepreneur at heart and wants to do your own startup some day.
- Understanding/Experience in growth marketing and state of the art practices in performance marketing, CRM marketing and D2C e-commerce
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 100% employer contribution for medical/dental/vision insurance
- ESOPs and results oriented work environment.
Apply for this job
479 Jessie St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
© 2020-2022 Cradlewise, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.
Made with ❤ by Tech Savvy Parents