What makes you a great fit for this role
You're awesome at
- Conducting research using multiple sources on parental experience and interest in baby, Mothercare, sleep, managing toddlers, and parenting.
- Writing and editing well-researched articles.
You'll be improving & responsible for
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in content and recommend new topics.
- Creation of compelling content including website copy, white papers, blog posts, social media content, and product/service descriptions.
- This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, studies, books, research papers).
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as needed.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing, keyword research, and web analytics.
- Experience using WordPress.
Bachelors/ Masters in Literature, Journalism or allied fields
Apply for this job
479 Jessie St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
© 2020-2022 Cradlewise, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.
Made with ❤ by Tech Savvy Parents